Comment on page
Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process, and they are visible to users with Admin and Shop Manager roles only. Each order is given a unique Order ID.
Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with “Pending payment” and ending with “Completed.” The following order statuses are used:
- Draft — Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed — Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Processing — Payment received (paid) and the stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfilment.
- Completed — Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- On hold — Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled — Canceled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
Admin can create an Order on the Dashboard > SALES > Orders > Create Orders or edit the existing Orders:
Only the admin role can edit an Order and update its Booking status