The Coupon Campaigns is designed to help you measure the impact your coupons make within your market.
If you’re sending out a batch of coupons to an event your company is sponsoring, or are running a particular kind of promotion once a month on a variety of products, Coupon Campaigns make tracking of these campaigns a breeze.
To add a Campaign, Go to Dashboard > CATALOG > Sale Campaigns
On the left side is the add Campaign form, input the information below to create a new Campain:
- 1.Name: The name is how it appears on your site
- 2.Start Date/End Date: Select the start/ end date for this campaign
- 3.Discount amount: a percent discount for the campaign only
- 4.Status: If you don't need to publish this campaign immediately, you can select Draft status
Once you add your campaigns, they’ll appear in the table to the right. You’ll also see how many coupons belong to each campaign in the Count column. Clicking into Edit a Campain to add products
Now that you’ve created a campaign, it’s time to add Product.
- 1.General Information: This form allows you to edit the Campain content if you got any issue while creating
- 2.Add product to the Campain: Select the product items in the Dropdown to add to this Campaign: