– Site Information: Allow you to upload a logo for your site on Top Header
- Date Format: Enter the Date format that fits your Country
Here we formatted the date with
'j M Y H:i:s A e'so it gives
j– Day of the month without leading zeros ( 1 to 31 )
M– A short textual representation of a month, three letters ( Jan through Dec )
Y– A full numeric representation of a year, 4 digits ( Examples: 1999 or 2003 )
H:i:s– Hours, minutes and seconds
A– AM / PM
e– Time zone ( default UTC )
– Language: Select the language that you want to use on the Site, default English.
- 1.Select the main language for your site
- 2.Enable the Multi-language
- 3.The language bar is opened & focused on the main language
- 4.RTL option: is for the languages which are written from right to left like Arabic languages.
– HomePage: Select the page that you want to set as Home Page