Selling physical products? You need to ship them!
To set up shipping in Becommerce, you first set up shipping zones, then add methods to those zones, and lastly, rates to your methods. You can create as many zones as you like, and add multiple methods and rates to each zone.
Adding and managing zones
- 1.Go to System Settings > Shipping Settings > Shipping Zones
- 2.Press on the "Add shipping Zone" button to open the form:
Add a New Zone:
1. Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Zone Regions that apply. Regions can consist of: a) Countries, b) States, c) Continents.
2. Select which Shipping Methods are available to this zone by pressing on "Add shipping method"
- Flat Rate: This allows you to define a standard rate per item, per shipping class, or per order.
10 + ( 2 * [qty] )– A base shipping cost of $10 plus $2 for each item in the cart.
- Free Shipping: By setting the Free Shipping class cost to use 0 * [qty], no matter how many products from that class are added to the cart, the shipping cost will not increase.
- Local Pickup: a method that allows the customer to pick up the order themselves. The cost for the option is applied to the entire cart.
To add a new Shipping method, please completed the form below:
- 1.Method Title: input title for method
- 2.Order no. : Ordinal number in the list
- 3.Choose the shipping method: select the shipping method
- 4.Cost: The cost for the option, is applied to the entire cart.